- Collaborative Research support is only provided to institutions/organizations (not individuals).
- Collaborative Research requestors and their institutions/organizations must be in good standing with Shire, a Takeda company, (i.e., regarded as having complied with all explicit legal, regulatory or professional obligations, while not being subject to any form of sanction, suspension or disciplinary censure) as it pertains to any current contractual obligations (e.g., ongoing Collaborative Research studies).
- Shire, a Takeda company, reviews all Collaborative Research requests for scientific soundness, safety, legal, and ethical considerations. Collaborative Research requests are also reviewed according to local applicable laws and regulations.
- Shire, a Takeda company, does not fund any portion of a study that may have taken place prior to a fully executed agreement.
- A written agreement between the requesting organization and Shire, a Takeda company, must be fully executed before payment or materials are provided as part of Collaborative Research.
Shire, a Takeda company, is not the sponsor of Collaborative Research. The investigator and institution/organization assume all legal and regulatory responsibilities as a sponsor-investigator.