Shire Cares is dedicated to assisting patients with limited financial resources. If you don’t have prescription insurance or are having trouble affording your medicines, Shire Cares may be able to help.
The medicines available through the Shire Cares Patient Assistance & Support Program are:
- CARBATROL® (carbamazepine) Extended-Release Capsules
- FOSRENOL® (lanthanum carbonate) Chewable Tablets
- FOSRENOL® (lanthanum carbonate) Oral Powder
- INTUNIV® (guanfacine) Extended-Release Tablets
- LIALDA® (mesalamine) Delayed-Release Tablets
- PENTASA® (mesalamine) Controlled-Release Capsules
- VYVANSE® (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules, CII
- Xiidra TM (lifitegrast ophthalmic solution) 5%
Download an application here: Shire Cares Application
Download our Spanish application: Shire Cares Spanish Application
For information about Shire Cares benefits and eligibility, please call 1-888-CARES-55 (1-888-227-3755), or email ShireCares@shire.com.
Shire Cares is available from Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time, except holidays.