Shire Cares is dedicated to assisting patients with limited financial resources. If you don’t have prescription insurance or are having trouble affording your medicines, Shire Cares may be able to help.
The medicines available through the Shire Cares Patient Assistance & Support Program are:
- CARBATROL® (carbamazepine) Extended-Release Capsules
- FOSRENOL® (lanthanum carbonate) Chewable Tablets
- FOSRENOL® (lanthanum carbonate) Oral Powder
- INTUNIV® (guanfacine) Extended Release Tablets
- LIALDA® (mesalamine) Delayed Release Tablets
- PENTASA® (mesalamine) Controlled Release Capsules
- VYVANSE® (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules CII
Download an application here: Shire Cares Application
Download our Spanish application: Shire Cares Spanish Application
For information about Shire Cares benefits and eligibility, please call 1-888-CARES-55 (1-888-227-3755), or email ShireCares@shire.com.
Shire Counselors are available from Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time, except holidays.