OnePath® – We're Here to Help
For eligible US Residents.*
OnePath provides eligible patients and their caregivers with personalized product support. Patients who enroll in OnePath are partnered with a dedicated Patient Support Manager. OnePath Patient Support Managers work with patients one-on-one to help navigate many different aspects of access to therapy, from insurance and financial options to product training and prescription fulfillment. OnePath currently assists patients affected by alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency, type 1 Gaucher disease, hereditary angioedema (HAE), Hunter syndrome (MPS II), hypoparathyroidism, and short bowel syndrome in gaining access to the Takeda medication prescribed by their physician.
OnePath provides personalized product support through a Patient Support Manager who:
- Helps navigate insurance access and coverage issues
- Works with specialty pharmacies to facilitate treatment access
- Coordinates product training (for certain Takeda products only), if requested
- Provides information about financial assistance options
- Provides information about educational events and additional support resources
In the US, OnePath Patient Support Managers are available Monday through Friday,
8:30am to 8:00pm, Eastern Time, at 1-866-888-0660
*OnePath is available in Canada for patients affected by type 1 Gaucher disease, hereditary angioedema, Hunter syndrome, and short bowel syndrome. Please contact, 1-844-MY1-Path for more information.
OnePath® is a registered trademark of Shire, a Takeda company.