OnePath® – We're Here to Help
For eligible US Residents.*
OnePath provides eligible patients and their families with personalized product support. Patients who enroll in OnePath will be assigned a dedicated Patient Support Manager. OnePath Patient Support Managers work with patients one-on-one to help you navigate many different aspects of access to your therapy, from insurance and financial options to product training and prescription fulfillment. OnePath currently assists patients affected by type 1 Gaucher disease, hereditary angioedema (HAE), Hunter syndrome (MPS II), hypoparathyroidism, and short bowel syndrome in gaining access to the Shire medication prescribed by their physician.
OnePath provides streamlined product support through a Patient Support Manager who:
- Helps navigate insurance access and coverage issues
- Works with specialty pharmacies to facilitate treatment access
- Coordinates product training (for certain products only), if requested
- Finds information about financial assistance options
- Provides information about educational events sponsored by Shire and additional support resources
In the U.S., OnePath Patient Support Managers are available Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 8:00pm, Eastern Time, at 1-866-888-0660
*OnePath is available in Canada for patients affected by type 1 Gaucher disease, hereditary angioedema, Hunter syndrome, and short bowel syndrome. Please contact, 1-844-MY1-Path for more information.
OnePath® is a registered trademark of Shire or its affiliates.