Blending your work and personal responsibilities requires flexibility and a shared commitment between employees and managers. The drive in each of us demands that we remain attentive to creating a healthy balance between work, personal and family life, and to having the tools needed to adjust when situations change.
We offer benefits aimed at providing employees with support and flexibility, and encourage managers to discuss these topics openly with all employees. Some of the following work/life programs and resources are available globally; all are available in the United States:
- Adoption assistance and reimbursement
- Childcare support options
- Backup/emergency child and elder care
- Lactation rooms
- Dependent-care flexible spending accounts
- Educational assistance
- Employee assistance and counseling programs
- Elder-care management services
- Resource and community referrals to local service providers for family, financial and work issues
- Webinars on topics such as stress management and parenting
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire is an equal opportunity employer. Shire evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Shire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.