US internship program
Make a Difference at Shire!
Shire’s Internship Program offers students the opportunity to engage in real-world projects that help Shire to achieve its mission of enabling those with life altering conditions to lead better lives.
See a list of our current intern positions and apply online here. You will be redirected to the Kelly Services website.
Requirements for the US Internship Program
- Student currently enrolled at an accredited college/university
- Completion of at least their sophomore year of undergraduate study by internship start date - Undergraduate and Graduate students who choose to apply will be considered
- Major required in a field of study that is relevant to the internship
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Able to start on one of the designated start dates (see calendar of events below).
- Shire will accept and consider intern applications from relatives of employees. However, interns will not be hired into positions where they would be in the direct line of supervision of a relative, or where there would be a work-related conflict of interest.
|March 29, 2013||Deadline for candidates to submit resumes|
|April 19, 2013||Deadline to extend offers to intern candidates|
|April 29, 2013||Deadline for candidates to make final decision / accept position|
|May 20, 2013||Intern Start Date #1|
|June 3, 2013||Intern Start Date #2|
|June 17, 2013||Intern Start Date #3 (California only)|