- Shire Pharmaceuticals is a rapidly growing company whose purpose is to enable people with life-altering conditions to lead better lives.
- Shire’s development focus is in central nervous system disorders, gastro-intestinal, regenerative medicine, human genetic therapies and orphan diseases
- Shire has completed nine mergers and acquisitions in eleven years
- In-licensing and product acquisitions are a priority at Shire
Why partner with Shire?
- Shire has an impressive and balanced portfolio of products, many of which derive from successful external collaborations
- Shire has a sales and marketing capability in major markets throughout the world
- Partners benefit from Shire’s excellent track record of product development and commercialisation
- Shire retains a flexible and creative approach to collaborations
- Shire manages its collaborations in a rapid and responsible manner through a dedicated Alliance Management group
What are Shire’s in-licensing interests?
- Depending upon the indication, collaborations may be formed at various stages of the development process
- Shire welcomes approaches from potential collaborators with products that match Shire’s strategic focus areas